Re: bin NMUs for the libvte4 -> libvte9 transition

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 10:03:15PM +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On mer, 2007-04-25 at 21:47 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > >  - xfce4-terminal/0.2.5.8rc2-1
> > no need for this one, new upstream is already uploaded
> Ok, it's really to late, sorry. I don't know why Loic asked for a binNMU
> while we were specifically waiting for vte9 to upload xfce4-terminal.

More to the point, if you were waiting for vte9 before uploading
xfce4-terminal, why did you not wait until vte9 was available *on all
architectures*?  Your upload triggered a failed build on s390, because the
upload cleared the dep-wait for the binNMU and your package does not have a
versioned build-dependency on vte (and probably should not, either).

Dep-wait reset now.