Re: binNMU for libauthen-sasl-cyrus-perl

> Ok.  What's the consequence of this for the package?  I.e., is this just
> that there's a dep on libsasl2 instead of on libsasl2-2, or are there
> differences in the functionality of libauthen-sasl-cyrus-perl because of
> having built for an old version?  (If the latter, there may be other
> packages in need of a rebuild; if the former, I'm not sure if it's even
> worth a rebuild at all just for this?)

There should be no consequences other than the ability to install the
package without pulling in another version of Cyrus SASL onto the system
that we probably want to drop from the archive in the lenny timeframe.
Basically, I was about to do a maintainer upload to clear the oldlibs
dependency and realized that the only real change was a simple rebuild
which could be done via binNMU.