[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Request of binNMUs for the libpq4 -> libpq5 transition

* Andreas Metzler (ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org) [070414 17:02]:
> wouldn't it be better to wait until libpq5 is in testing? Otherwise a
> (newly found) rc-bug in libpq5's source would add more than a 100
> packages out-of-sync in testing and sid.

If the -dev-package is already changed, it is too late already.
Otherwise, it might have been nice to first let libpq5 go to testing,
then switch the -dev-package to libpq5.


Reply to: