Re: Please allow xbmbrowser 5.1-10 to enter unstable

Michelle Konzack wrote:
> For 3 month I have updated the package xbmbrowser and solved
> all outstanding bugs (patch applyed, manpage corrected, ...)
>
> I was looking @popcon and it shows only 46 installations but
> it is definitivly wrong, since I have installed it on over 680
> Workstations which have NO intenret connection and can not be
> counted.
>
> Since it was orphaned last year I have pushed it back into
> Debian and like to see Etch be released with it.
>
> Please let xbmbrowser enter unstable which is currenly sitting
> in experimental for the last 3 month.

I don't want to spoil the fun but currently xbmbrowser is only
available in sarge alias oldstable, no unstable nor testing nor
stable nor experimental

xbmbrowser  oldstable  5.1-8.2     alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc source

Regards,

	Joey

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation.