Re: Etch is in the hands of the Stable Release team.

A couple of mirror changes which will hit the UK over the next couple of
months.

The joint university mirror at mirror.ac.uk will shut down in July when
its funding is cut.

There is currently an alternative at mirrorservice.org (University of
Kent, Canterbury/University of Lancaster).

Telewest/Blueyonder have gone, to be replaced by Virgin Media

debian.virginmedia.com replaces the corresponding Blueyonder mirror.
I've no means of knowing how long BY addresses will be OK.

These seem suited to a point release change so that we stay current.
This came up late last night about the JISC university mirror.

It may also be courteous if someone "official" could contact the mirror
admins to ensure that they would be happy to be listed as official
mirrors and can afford the bandwidth.

Thanks for your time, here's hoping this one gets through.

Andy