Re: [Secure-testing-team] CVE-2007-1253: blender: eval injection vulnerability in kmz_ImportWithMesh.py

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 10:40:04PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Florian Ernst wrote:
> >> It will be approved if the mips and sparc builds get built and uploaded in time...
> >
> > Of course, it needs to be autobuilt on all archs. However, is there
> > anything I can do to ensure this will happen other than pinging the
> > buildd maintainers?
>
> Apparantly blender FTBFS on these archs, so finding out why it fails (and
> maybe fixing it) might help.

I haven't seen blender FTBFS on a *current* testing (or unstable, fwiw)
for quite some time for all release archs. So far I'm not convinced the
blender package needs any further changes in order to get built
reliably.
I'd very much like to see a build log from an *updated* testing system
on sparc and mips. If it still FTBFS I'll start to investigate asap.

Cheers,
Flo