Re: Please unblock figlet 2.2.2-1

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 11:18:04PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > Sam Hocevar wrote:
> > >    Not having this version of figlet makes it impossible for free figlet
> > > clones to use the figlet fonts. It has beenin unstable for 5 months and
> > > also fixes a potential security issue.
>
> > Sorry, only packages fixing RC bugs in etch are considered anymore.
>
> More concretely, this package has a substantial diff, a build is missing on
> sparc, and the request for unblock didn't originate with the maintainer...

   Okay, would a t-p-u upload of the current 2.2.1 package with the
alternative activated and the security fix be acceptable? Also, there
should be a sparc build, I don't know where it's stuck, but it should
not be a problem.

   Carlos, if Steve and/or Luk agree, would you like to do such an
upload? I can provide the diff or do the NMU if you want.

--
Sam.