Please allow discover1 version 1.7.20 into etch

Yesterday I uploaded a new version of discover1 into unstable.  It
fixes a bug in video card detection, where it would detect a TV card
as a video card and break X autodetection because of this (bug
#415620).  I also fixed a few low-hanging fruits, and closed a few
bugs fixed in earlier versions.  Please allow this version to
propagate into etch, to make sure X autodetection is as good as
possible in etch.  Here is the complete changelog.

discover1 (1.7.20) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Urgency medium as the fix for #415620 improves X detection during
    installation and should be included in etch.
  * Correct code reading the busclass for devices with unknown busclass in
    the lst file.  Patch from Jim Paris. (Closes: #415620)
  * Correct example in discover.conf.  (Closes: #383864)
  * Update init.d script to keep running even if /proc/modules
    is missing. (Closes: #392314)
  * The init.d script now refuses to run if discover v1 isn't installed.
    It should take care of most of the problem when replacing discover1
    with discover. (Closes: #386679)
  * The udeb dependency is now correct, it was fixed in
    version 1.7.18. (Closes: #359333)
  * Modify debian/check-configure.sh to handle binary NMUs by ignoring
    everything after '+' in the debian/changelog version. (Closes: #359649)
  * Greek translation is now updated. (Closes: #344645)
  * Updated from standards-version 3.6.2 to 3.7.2.  No change needed.

 -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:26:54 +0100

The subversion repository is available from
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-discover/discover1/trunk if you want
to check out the details.

CC to debian-boot, in case there are protests from the d-i team.  As
far as I know, discover1 is now only used by the X configuration in
the normal install, so it is not affecting debian-installer directly
any more.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen