Re: audacity RC bugfix ; timidity new maintainer

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 08:14:45PM +0100, Joost Yervante Damad wrote:

> 1) I uploaded a new version (1.3.2-2) of audacity in unstable that fixes a RC
> bug. It would be great if this version could enter etch.

No, it wouldn't.  This RC bug was filed against a version of the package
that's only present in unstable; further, that's a new upstream version
relative to the version currently in etch.

> 2) timidity was orphaned and the current maintainer asked to make a new
> upload in order to have the new maintainer (the debian-multimedia team,
> with me as uploader) in etch. There are no other changes in the package
> except the change of maintainer.
> This upload is available in unstable as version 2.13.2-8.

Gee, thanks for dropping the RC bugfix from the package.

Not unblocked.  Since you're the maintainer now, I expect you to fix bug
#414929.