X resolution changes sometimes on boot

Hi,

I installed Debian Etch with debian-installer RC2 and Xfce.

Sometimes when I boot the computer, the screen resolution is very low
on login screen and on then on xfce (maybe 640x480 or something).

When I then log out of Xfce and return to the login screen and then
press <Ctrl> <Alt> <Backspace> to restart the X Server, then the
resolution turns to the right (higher) resolution.

My xorg.conf is attached.

I have defined two screens there: one for computer and one for tv out.