Re: Please unblock fetchmail_6.3.6-2

Nico Golde wrote:
> Hi,
> Please unblock fetchmail_6.3.6-2,
> it:
> - fixes broken KPOP authentication which always failed in
>   6.3.6-1
> - fixes STLS handling
>   If the server disconnects because of failed STLS handshake fetchmail
>   doesn't try to fetch mails again without STLS so you can't
>   fetch mails from these servers. This worked in previous
>   version so we would break behaviour of old versions (6.3.0-6.3.5)
>   without this patch.
> - fix non-existend option in manual

Sorry, only RC bug fixes are accepted through testing-proposed-updates and
normally only after fiat from the Release Team to upload there... so not
unblocked.

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D