Request for packages to be updated in testing

Hi, Release Team

    Please consider allowing the packages below to move into Testing, as
the newer version are considerably more suitable than the current ones
in testing for release purposes (more translations added, bugs fixed, or
both):

* bindgraph:
    Update to 0.2a-2 from 0.2-5
testing, and many translations added; Christian Perrier coordinated a
full re-translation after adjusting some templates.

* kchmviewer:
    Update to 2.7-1 from 2.6-1
handling and usability enhancements. Solid as a rock. Has been there
since Dec 2006

* lcdproc:
    Update to 0.5.1-3 from 0.4.5-1.1
versions. This is a much better release overall, and actively maintained
-- good for security maintenance in the future.

* libsieve:
    Update to 2.2.3-1 from 2.2.1-1
another one seriously affecting the library's usability [relational
operators had been reversed] and removed non-DFSG RFC text from
upstream's tarball (it had already been removed in Debian's tarball)

* up-imapproxy:
    Update to 1.2.4-9 from 1.2.4-6
DoS). The last upload has been supervised and sponsored by vorlon
[Thanks, Steve]

If I can possibly help the Release Team with reviewing these packages in
order for them to be included in Etch, just tell me.
How can I make your lives easier?

Thanks in advance, guys. Your work is most appreciated (even though we
rarely say it)

Sincerely,

    J.L.