Re: Freeze exception: net6, obby, gobby

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 11:05:21PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Because on a simple rebuild, someone may be building against a different
> version of net6?

I see. That's a general problem here, that's true. But at least the
libraries aren't so much a moving target anymore.

> > > I don't see that a freeze exception is justified here.

I see that you fear regressions. It's your decision of course, but I
tried to keep the debdiff as tiny as possible to make it easier to
review.

> Mmm, ok.  Well, even if gobby isn't unblocked, it would be possible to fix
> the template lib bit (gah) with binNMUs in testing.  I'll take another look
> at the gobby in unstable anyway, and let you know.

Could you please also schedule a BinNMU on Sobby? This package does not
need any source changes, just updated net6 and obby templates.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer