Re: [Fwd: udev: Add support for the ROOTDELAY parameter]

Hi David,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 08:52:23AM +0100, David Härdeman wrote:
> maks downgraded #401916 (and #366175) from RC severity with the
> understanding that something like the attached patch would be applied  to
> the udev initramfs script before the release of Etch to allow people  with
> affected systems some kind of manual workaround at least.

> I'm not setting the severity to R-C, but I'd like to know whether others
> (maks, Marco, RM's) think this should go in?

Sorry, I didn't pay much attention to the details of this bug, but if
there's another half of this bug that still needs to be fixed in order to
resolve the issue that had been marked as RC, yes, by all means please make
the fix available for etch.