avahi #409513 can't be fixed via sid (Re: Please unblock avahi)

Sjoerd Simons a écrit :

Hi, Last week i uploaded a new avahi, which fixes delays of a few seconds on ifup/ifdown because of the checking the avahi package does. I didn't mail for
 an freeze exception earlier because i wanted to get some feedback first and i
 didn't think we were in a big hurry :)

 Now with todays release update we're suddenly in somewhat more of a hurry..
 But i'd still like to ask for unblocking of avahi. The issue can be quite
 annoying, although not release critical (see #409513 for more info).

Thanks, Sjoerd
Hi Sjoerd,
sorry for my mail to #409513, I was not done processing my incoming mail. I guess we red the same message at the same time :)

Anyway, this is to let the release team know that I already informed Sjoerd about the issues keeping #409513 from being fixed in Etch via sid.

Sjoerd, thanks for contacting the release team. Please let it know if you intend to fix this via t-p-u.