Re: Request binNMU for pcmanfm

On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 08:30:58PM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:
> Release managers,

> I wrote this for request binNMU for the packages below:
> pcmanfm_0.3.2.2-1, Rebuild against newer libgamin-dev >= 0.1.8
> (Closes:410929), 1, linux-any
> pcmanfm-nohal_0.3.2.2-1, Rebuild against newer libgamin-dev >= 0.1.8
> (Closes:410929), 1, any

I'm not content to do this without understanding what changed in gamin that
broke your package.  gamin didn't have a /declared/ ABI change, so if this
is an ABI change in gamin, it's possible that there are other packages
affected and we may need to do a mass-fix.  But we can't easily do that
without first understanding the nature of the problem.