Re: Please allow gsnes9x 3.12-10.1

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 08:32:40AM +0100, Emanuele Rocca wrote:
> Hello guys,
> I've NMUed gsnes9x, adding support for sparc. Please let it enter
> testing.

> Here is the changelog:

> gsnes9x (3.12-10.1) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * Non-maintainer upload
>    * Sparc added to the list of supported architectures (closes: #411981)

The gsnes9x package also has a binary in the archive for mips, which is
uninstallable because snes9x-x isn't available for mips.  This needs to be
fixed, both by requesting removal of the mips binary and by fixing the
package to no longer build on mips, before the package can be considered for
a release.