Please unblock vtun 2.6-7

Hi,

When I adopted vtun, I fixed a lot of bugs to try to put it in shape for
etch. Unfortunately, a new bug was introduced: on initial installation,
the rc?.d links weren't created, so new users will find unexpected
problems (#409247). A related bug triggered by this fix (the init.d
script exited with an error when starting an already started daemon,
making the upgrade process fail) was fixed in the -7 release, as well.

This might not be an RC bug, but the patch is small and solves an
annoying bug, so I think it would be good if it was allowed to enter
etch.

This is the changelog:

vtun (2.6-7) unstable; urgency=low

  * Corrected a bug in the maintainer scripts, which were preventing correct
    rc*.d links from being created, and daemon from starting on
    install/upgrade. (Closes: #409247)
  * Fixed start behaviour in init script, which caused it to fail when vtun
    was already running (and made upgrading fail, when the previous bug was
    fixed).
  * Moved notice about need to manually restart to a more sensible location.
  * Added script to remove configuration file in purge.

 -- Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com>  Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:18:36 -0300