Re: [stable] Backport of gnome-panel bug fix in sarge

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007, Julien Danjou wrote:
> >  I'm attaching the interdiff; I've prepared an upload for testing at
> >  <http://people.dooz.org/~lool/debian/gnome-panel/2.8.3-2/sarge-pbuilder/>.
> No objection from my PoV, except that having a Debian bug # would be
> fine.

 I'm afraid I couldn't find one under gnome-panel, but gnome-utils --
 where the screenshot utility has now moved-- has reports which seem
 similar to this problem (not 100% sure though), but I prefer closing
 these in gnome-utils, it's not worth it to clone them against stable
 IMO.

 (I uploaded the above package.)

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>