Re: Permission to upload live-package 0.99.14-4

Steve Langasek wrote:
>> +  * 02defaults.sh: Updated kernel flavours to match etch.

somewhere last year, the flavour for amd64 was renamed from
'-amd64-generic' to '-amd64'. before that rename hit testing, we needed
to distinguish between unstable and testing wrt/ to this flavour.

>> +  * 14chroot.sh: Removed xorg hack, not needed in etch.

the postinst in xorg before 7.1 had completely broken autodetection,
hence we needed to force vesa driver in xorg.conf when using xorg from
testing.