Re: Some last minute things that would be good to push in

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 04:28:30AM -0500, Eric Dorland wrote:
> I have a few minor fixes in packages that are in unstable right now
> that while not release critical, I think would be helpful to have in
> the next release. I've attached patches below for ease of reviewing.

> automake 1:1.4-p6-11 -> 1:1.4-p6-12

> This just removes the provides of automake, since we're moving away
> from supporting automake 1.4, and also adds a versioned conflict on
> automake, which allows automake1.4 and the new automake package be
> able to be installed at the same time, which would be good. Low risk.

Four packages in testing build-depend on automake[1].  Do you know which
version they build with?

Granted, the current situation means that the resolution of the build-dep
may be non-deterministic; but it might instead be deterministic but
non-obvious, in which case this change would introduce 4 RC bugs...

> automake1.8 1.8.5+nogfdl-1 -> 1.8.5+nogfdl-2

> Remove a doc-base file which removes an annoying warning at install
> time. Very low risk.

Unblocked.

> opensc 0.11.1-2 -> 0.11.1-3

> Biggest fix here is to put the mozilla-signer plugin in the right
> place. Also some documentation and path fix. Low risk.

Unblocked.

> post-el 2004.07.23-3 -> 2004.07.23-5

> Fixes to make it work with emacs22. I'm a heavy user of this so tested
> very well. Low risk.

emacs22 isn't in etch; not reviewed.

> sqlfairy 0.07-4 -> 0.07-5

> Small fix for some broken argument variables. Very low risk.

Unblocked.

Thanks,

[1] festival-gaim, jags, linneighborhood, netrik