please allow libgksu 2.0.3-7 to go into Etch

Hello,

A user found a bug in libgksu which would lead it to work incorrectly if
the user asks it to save the root password in the GNOME Keyring (when
using su as backend) on a clean install - if they request gksu to store
the password in the keyring, the password would not be stored because
the default keyring (contrary to the session one) is not created by
default.

This bug[0] has been fixed by a small modification in the code, which I
trust to be safe. I also took the oportunity to update the Italian
translation. The changelog:

   * debian/patches/04_create_keyring.diff:
   - added; patches libgksu to always try creating the keyring
     when saving the password; if the keyring already exists the
     creation is a no-op, so this is safe (Closes: #412681)
   * debian/pos/it.po:
   - update Italian translation; done by Andrea Zagli <azagli@inwind.it>

I believe this is the kind of thing that should work alright for us to
have a great desktop by default, therefore I request this update.

Also, let me take the oportunity to request that the release team take
some time, if possible (I know all your debianic energies are being
spent in the release work), to send a release status update to
-devel-announce.

It's been more than two months after the last release update, and people
like me, who aren't being able to follow the release mailing list
because of time constraints could use some information (read motivation)
to understand what's going on and perhaps find out there are actually
things we could help on.

Thanks!

[0]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=412681

--