Please unblock desktop-base/4.0.1

Hi RM team,

I would like to ask desktop-base 4.0.1 unblock. 4.0.0.1 that was
uploaded to experimental and merged on 4.0.1 fixed four bugs. With
4.0.1 we've finally common artwork for Etch between GNOME, KDE and
Xfce and the wallpaper ugliness is also fixed.

Since 4.0.0 actually in Etch is already quite broken for KDE users and
displaying a ugly wallpaper for both GNOME and Xfce users, push it in
won't hurt IMHO. We tried to keep the diff as small as possible and
focused only on the needed changes, this is around ~ 100 lines (except
the required wallpaper in SVG update).

The changelog:
desktop-base (4.0.1) unstable; urgency=high

 [ Fathi Boudra ]
 * Re-enable kdm override; this issue will be fixed on KDM init script.

 [ Loic Minier ]
 * Merge 4.0.0.1 and upload to unstable.

-- Loic Minier <lool@dooz.org>  Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:03:44 +0100

desktop-base (4.0.0.1) experimental; urgency=high

 [ Fathi Boudra ]
 * Fix KSplash theme moodin engine installation.
 * Fix MoreBlue KDM theme. Thanks to Modestas Vainius.
   (Closes: #408513, #408947)
 * KDM override is disabled by default. (Closes: #407799)
 * Fixed default SVG wallpaper reverting to previous image.
   (Closes: #407930)

 [ Loic Minier ]
 * Depend on librsvg2-common for SVG support.

-- Gustavo Franco <stratus@debian.org>  Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:08:41 -0200

thanks in advance,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com