Re: Please unblock mnogosearch 3.2.37-3.2

Hi Christian,

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 03:00:51PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
>  mnogosearch (3.2.37-3.2) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * Non-maintainer upload to fix pending l10n issues.
>    * Debconf translations:
>      - German (after fixing the incorrect file sent in the BTS). Closes: #410071
>      - Russian. Closes: #411441
>      - Portuguese. Closes: #413206
>      - Galician. Closes: #413219
>      - All PO files converted to UTF-8 (no Japanese)
>    * Fix errors in debconf templates. Unfuzzy translations
>      (the templates actually need a LOT of work which should be
>       done after etch). Closes: #409838
>    * Add po-debconf to Build-Depends-Indep as it is used in the clean target
>      of debian/rules

Packages needed in the clean target are supposed to be listed in
Build-Depends, not in Build-Depends-Indep.  Could you please correct this
and reupload?

ALso, the templates seem to have inconsistent capitalization -- SQLite and
MySQL, but postgreSQL with no capital letter?

Thanks,