Could you please force sysstat/7.0.0-4 to testing

Hi,

Unfortunatelly I had been bitten by #364510 and mis-uploaded new
upstream version of sysstat to unstable instead of experimental.

I'd like to ask you  to force sysstat 7.0.0-4 to testing (if it is
possible) before today dinstall run, when it'll get overwriten by
the newer version. The 7.0.0-4 has been in unstable for 5 days.

sysstat (7.0.0-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial translations of debconf templates:
    + Portuguese (closes: #411747),
    + Galician   (closes: #412230).
  * Make isag depend on gnuplot-x11 rather than on transitional gnuplot
    package (closes: #410228).

 -- Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>  Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:40:18 +0100

Best Regards,
robert