upload mapserver to t-p-u?

Hi RMs, debian-gis,

I updated mapserver in sid to add a japanese debconf translation,
unfortunately it built against the new upstream version of libgd2
currently in sid, which seems unlikely to be approved for etch to me,
despite having high urgency. I'd like to upload 4.10.0-5+etch1 packages
based on the attached interdiff and below changelog to testing:

mapserver (4.10.0-5+etch1) testing; urgency=low

  * debian/po/ja.po: added, thanks to Kobayashi Noritada. (Closes: #413119)
  * Change my email address now that I'm a Debian Developer

 -- Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>  Sat,  3 Mar 2007 17:59:20 +0900

Would this be ok? There are no changes in the binary package
dependencies compared to -5

--
bye,
pabs