Request for permission to upload glpi through t-p-u for l10n purposes

 > I have the intent to attempt to get this corrected but I would like to
> > know whether maintainer or non-maintainer uploads of such packages in
> > t-p-u with only changes to debian/po/*po would be OK for you.
>
> That would need to be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Well, OK.

Let's take a first example: glpi

0.68.2-1, the very first package version and actually the only one in
testing introduced debconf templates and, therefore, has no
translations.

0.68.3-2, in unstable has 3 translations...and slightly fixed
templates (respecting the developer's reference recommendations).

So, bringing the debconf templates and their translations from
unstable would slightly enhance the version in testing. Would I ve
authorized to do that upload (or have the maintainer, Pierre
Chifflier, do it)?

Planned patch attached.