Re: Please unblock wflogs 0.9.8-5.4

Quoting Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt (he@ftwca.de):
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
> > Source: wflogs
> > Version: 0.9.8-5.4
>
> This differs a lot from what you uploaded. Especially this part is why I
> won't unblock the package:
>
> +  * Lintian fixes:
> [...]
> +    - Use 4 as default debhelper compatibility (through debian/compat)
>
> Sorry, but build system changes are not something we are approving.

Hmm, this is the change in 0.9.8-5.3 which was uploaded on Dec 13th,
so very shortly after the freeze.....

So, technically speaking the package does not qualify for a hint
because a change that's not acceptable during the freeze was done....3
months ago..:-)

Leaving up to you to decide whether that could deserve an
exception..:)