Re: Please allow gnome-commander v1.2.3-1 get in for etch

Teodor <mteodor@Gmail.com> writes:
> I've head some problems with the current version of gnome-commander
> (1.2.0-3) from etch that seams to be fixed with the current version
> from unstable.

The changes between the gnome-commander in etch and the one in sid are
quite big. As we are in a freeze, every change to the source code is
reviewed line-by-line by the release team before allowing packages to
etch. That's simply not possible in this case. If the maintainer would
be able to provide a single patch for the issue, I would be happy to
allow this in through testing-proposed-updates, but not the complete new
upstream version.

Marc
--
BOFH #164: