Re: Slony1 friezed in a buggy version

When using perl tools, the slonik_init_cluster command doesn't create
all paths, leaving the replication cluster working, but not
replicating.

This bug was resolved in 1.2.2:

- Fixes to altperl scripts (init cluster, store node) so they would
 properly generate STORE PATH requests (which had broken when STORE
 LISTEN code was removed)

It is a severe bug since it make impossible to create replication
clusters with perl tools.

From 1.2.2 to 1.2.6 (1.2.5 has a label problem) they solved a problem
with PostgreSQL 8.2, where PostgreSQL crashes when updating a column
with xxid type. It would be usefull has this version on Etch for
people installing PostgreSQL from sources.

Kind regards.

On 2/27/07, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> wrote:
"Daniel Cristian Cruz" <danielcristian@gmail.com> writes:
> Slony1 packages were friezed in a buggy version. I have installed
> Slony1 from unstable, and it works. Could you let this package goes
> down the river? :)

No. The diff is quite long, and I don't know which bug you think has
been fixed. Please be more specific.

Marc
--
BOFH #7: