Re: Please unblock mserv 0.35-6.3

> >    * Debconf translations:
> >      - Convert all files to UTF-8
>
> Why this change, though?  Isn't it up to l10n teams to decide which
> character set they choose to work in?

"All" teams are progressively switching to all-UTF-8 for their PO
files and I will enforce this as much as possible for lenny. For
instance, this makes the use of Pootle easier on i18n.debian.net (the
tool currently doesn't properly handle PO files headers when encoded
in non UTF-8.....which is certainly a bug (which will be fixed by
Pootle developers), but that's currently somewhat blocking and we have
to convert files anyway on the Pootle server