Re: please allow libimdb-film-perl into testing

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 05:37:29PM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> I just uploaded a new version of libimdb-film-perl.  It fixes the package to
> work with the new IMDB.com layout that was rolled out earlier this week.  The
> old version, which is currently in testing, (0.22-1) is pretty much useless
> with the new IMDB.com site.  Could you please allow the new package into
> testing?

This sudden breakage speaks to the suitability of such a package for stable;
we can't really support a screen-scraper module that depends on the
stability of a third-party website.  Wouldn't it be better to drop this
package from etch, and push it over to volatile?