Re: please consider myphpmoney for etch

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 03:12:09 -0800
Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 10:50:45AM -0200, Herbert P Fortes Neto wrote:
> >  I'm adopting myphpmoney's package and would
> > like to check if the changes i made are acceptable
> > for etch.
>
> > ° translations:
> > - update public_html/lang/brazilian.inc.php
> > - update debian/po/pt_BR.po
> > - update {french,english}.inc.php: inc/vars.inc.php -> config/vars.inc.php
>
> > ° sql query. Some words OUT were left behind:
> > - close bug #394609. Backquotes near OUT.
> > (account.php, newop.php. Nobody complained, but calendar.php also
> > need this fix.)
>
> By description this sounds ok, but we'd have to have a final diff to review
> (i.e., in the archive) before making any determinations.
>
> >  Link to diff.gz
> > http://www.txtbox.xpg.com.br/myphpmoney/myphpmoney_1.3RC3+dfsg-2.1.diff.gz
>
> If you're adopting the package, why does this diff have an NMU version
> number?

  As i answered before,  asking for excuses, this is a wrong link.
Here[1] you will find all files. And here[2] the correct link.

 Is important to say that 'public_html/lang/brazilian.inc.php'
from this package[2] was revised again and must be changed.
The main reason is:

'DUMP_DEVELOPER'                => "Developped by Courou", (english version)
'DUMP_DEVELOPER'                => "Desenvolvido por Ighor", (pt_BR version)

 This appear on the web page like that:

Copyright © 2001 - 2007 -  Desenvolvido por Ighor  - All rights reserved

Courou is the developer of myphpmoney. Not Ighor. So the correct is:

Copyright © 2001 - 2007 -  Desenvolvido por Courou  - All rights reserved

[1] - http://www.txtbox.xpg.com.br/myphpmoney/index.html
[2] - http://www.txtbox.xpg.com.br/myphpmoney/myphpmoney_1.3RC3+dfsg-3.diff.gz

 []

--