Re: FW: libpam-ldap upgrade breaks pam_ldap.conf and can't login

Quoting Jamie ffolliott (jamieff@inline.net):
> Package: libpam-ldap
> Version: 180-1.6
>
> 3rd report - can we please get an acknowledgement from somebody?

If you want one, here's one..:-)

I'm currently subscribed to libpam-ldap PTS, because I NMU'ed it for
l10n issues a while ago. As far as I have seen, this package is not
very actively maintained, so I'm afraid that we're left in a kind of
black hole here.

I lack time (and motivation) to fix that bug. What I can only offer if
someone comes up with a patch (that would probably change the
maitnainer scripts) is to look at it and try to figure outif it seems
safe enough to upload a NMU.