Re: Please now really unblock fontconfig 2.4.2-1.1

Luk Claes a écrit :
> Christian Perrier wrote:
>> Quoting Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org):

>>> This NMU isn't in incoming or in unstable.
>>
>> This is now done. Sorry for the extra work I gave you guys.
>
> I think the '.po' file is supposed to be 'sv.po', please fix that.

Some packages seem to trigger some kind of malediction.

Hmmm. And there's an extra nda.po file which seem to be an old Danish
translation. Bleh..:-(

So one mistake for me and one mistake coiming from the previous
versions. My pride is safe..:-)

Rebuilding a NMU...