Re: Bugfix uploads

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 03:32:18AM +0100, Thibaut VARENE wrote:
> I just uploaded libapache-mod-musicindex 1.1.4-1

Fairly large diff, fairly low-impact bugs AFAICS; not unblocked.

> and uptimed 1:0.3.10-1

For such a small changelog, this package has an unfortunately large number
of formatting changes to the code.  They all seem to check out though, so
unblocked anyway.

> PS: FWIW, there's been an override disparity between the binary-indep
> and binary-arch packages generated by libapache-mod-musicindex:
> - mod-musicindex-common is in web - optional
> - libapache{2}-mod-musicindex is in net - optional

That's something you would have to take up with the ftp team.

Thanks,