Re: Please unblock mysql-dfsg-5.0 5.0.32-6 <- ABI problems!

> The version in testing has an RC bug, #409750.  But an uncoordinated
> template change is enough of a reason for me to reject this update and
> require a targetted fix via t-p-u.  I know Christian will have this covered
> no matter what, but the l10n update policy is intended for the benefit of
> users of all languages, not just French. :)

Another possibility is also handling a call for translation updates
lasting for 3 days (the templates changes are very minor and can
easily be updated very quickly by translators) and then upload a new
version of the package in unstable.

11 translations were complete for the debconf templates before that
upload. I think that it's possible to fix them in a few days.

Whatever path is chosen by the release team and the maintainers, this
call for updates has anyway to happen and I'll do it immediately, and
propose a patch to the package maintainers on Wednesday Feb 21st.

That would mean that a t-p-u upload would be less relevant (unless the
current unstable package has other changes not suitable for etch, from
the RM point of view)

Christian, is that OK with you?