Please unblock pisg 0.71-1

Hi RMs,

pisg 0.71 has been released and contain mostly very old changes and
language updates. My dear upstream author Christoph Berg acknowledge
that is should be into etch after the standard 10 days.

Here's the changelog:

At 1171490652 time_t, Christoph Berg wrote:
> pisg (0.71) - Wed Feb, 14th 2007
>    The Valentine's Day Release.
>    Christoph:
>      + Ship manpage source pisg.sgml in release, fix first paragraph.
>      + IRCAP.pm has been in CVS for 3 years but wasn't shipped in the
>        releases.
>     Torbjörn:
>     * Parsers:
>       + Update for miau.pm for miau 0.6.x (mnh, jha)
>       + Fix ShowOnlyTop to use only ActiveNicks (SF #1604942).
>       + Add links in documentation on ShowOnlyTop.
>       + Correct most used word/most referenced nick with cache (SF #1424050).
>     Language Updates:
>       + Finnish: updated by Matti Peltola with help from atheos and Daeron.
>       + Estonian: fix lastseen1,2 (thanks Hannes Tarien).

There was no changes inside the debian/ directory.

Julien Danjou
// Λ̊ <julien@danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info
// 9A0D 5FD9 EB42 22F6 8974  C95C A462 B51E C2FE E5CD
// Trust me.