Re: Some GNOME hints

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007, Luk Claes wrote:
> >  update-manager: addition of a slovak translation
> > unblock update-manager/0.42.2ubuntu22-10
> debian/po*s*/sk.po ??!

 Yes; weird system to override the po/ of upstream.  I suppose these
 could be patches instead, but I imagine it's easier to maintain these
 as full files; concerning debian/pos instead of debian/po, I guess the
 later is more or less reserved for debconf templates.

> >  rhythmbox: documentation fixes; dependency fix
> > unblock rhythmbox/0.9.6-6
> Can you remove rhythmbox-0.9.6/daapsharing/rb-daap-src.c.orig please?

 Ups, fixed in 0.9.6-7 which I've just uploaded; thanks.

> >  scrollkeeper: plenty of small fixes, and an important purge fix
> > unblock scrollkeeper/0.3.14-12
> Please revert the debhelper bump.

 Done in 0.3.14-13 (I only downgraded the debian/compat, not the
 build-dep; alioth is down and I can't lookup the previous value easily,
 and this is safe anyway).

 Thanks for all the unblocks!

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>