Re: please unblock stlport5

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 07:17:04AM +0100, Torsten Werner wrote:
> >Is this bug also present in stable?  The bug report content suggests
> >that it may be, though it's not tagged as such.
>
> http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/22423 lists stlport5.0 and stable
> ships stlport4.6 only.

Sure, but the CVE description states that the bug affects version of
stlport < 5.0.3, and the bug report states "It seems that stlport5.1
and stlport4.6 share a similar code path, and may need fixing too."
So which are we to believe?

I'll take a look at the stable code ASAP, but I'd appreciate it
somebody else would have a look as well.

noah