Subject: Getting Polipo 0.9.12 into Debian Etch?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:23:05 +0100
From: Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek@pps.jussieu.fr>
To: Tom Huckstep <tom-debian-polipo@jaguarpaw.co.uk>
CC: smimram@pps.jussieu.fr, Alex Bihlmaier <thalunil@kallisti.de>

Hi Tom,

I'm wondering whether you could try to get Polipo 0.9.12 into Debian
Etch.  While Etch is frozen, I understand that they're still accepting
bug fixes; and the changes from 0.9.10 through 0.9.12 consist in
exactly five bug fixes -- two crashes, one case of very incorrect
caching behaviour, and two changes that should not matter.

I'm attaching the detailed changelog.

Thanks a lot for your help,

                                        Juliusz

Tue Feb  6 22:17:19 CET 2007  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  tagged polipo-0.9.12

Tue Feb  6 22:16:55 CET 2007  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  * Updated CHANGES for 0.9.12.

Tue Feb  6 20:34:18 CET 2007  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  * Fix an infinite loop in dnsGethostbynameFallback.
  Reported by Chris Moore.

Tue Feb  6 20:09:20 CET 2007  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  * Fix slightly incorrect parsing of requests.
  Reported by Lawrence Lu.

Sun Dec 17 23:17:36 CET 2006  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  * Fix incorrect caching of 301/302 replies.
  Reported by J. P. Larocque.

Thu Dec  7 20:08:20 CET 2006  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  tagged polipo-0.9.11

Thu Dec  7 20:07:55 CET 2006  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  * Update CHANGES.

Sat Nov 25 16:29:49 CET 2006  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  * Fix error handling in dnsTimeoutHandler.
  This fixes a crash if a DNS query timeouts and cannot be resent, for
  example because the name server has crashed or the interface has been
  downed.  Reported by Francesco Zappa.

Wed Sep  6 10:50:27 CEST 2006  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  * Fix typo in DO_HTONL.
  This would break on 64-bit architectures.  Fortunately, this macro
  happens to never be used.

Sat Sep  2 19:33:40 CEST 2006  Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr>
  tagged polipo-0.9.10