Re: Please consider unblocking checkstyle 4.1+dfsg-1

Paul Cager <paul-debian@home.paulcager.org> writes:
> Please consider checkstyle 4.1+dfsg-1 for etch. This release fixes RC
> bug #383791 (binary-only components included in upstream tarball).

As checkstyle was removed a long time ago from testing (and noone cared
enough to fix the bug in a timely manner), I'm unwilling to let it in
again at this point.

> checkstyle (4.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=high
>
>   * Removed third-party Jars in the orig source tarball (Closes #383791).

This didn't close the bug, BTW. You are missing a ":" after the Closes.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
205: BSD