Re: please consider new libjgrapht-java for etch

Charles Fry wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I would like to pass on a request from libjgrapht-java's upstream
> maintainer that the new minor version (0.6.0-3) be considered for
> inclusion in etch. The maintainer wanted his email address removed from
> the copyright file, replaced instead with a link to their sf.net
> <http://sf.net> user page.

Please revert the debhelper compat level bump (the package in testing has a
compat level of 4) and I'll consider it.

Cheers

Luk

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D