gst-ffmpeg (GStreamer 0.8's ffmpeg) removal and teatime's unblock

        Hi,

 Please remove gst-ffmpeg from testing per request of the security team.
 I've reassigned their serious bug (#410352) to prevent migration in the
 future and will request removal of unstable as well.

 I checked there are no rdeps nor packages build-depending on it.

 Please also hint teatime/2.6.0-5, only change is a switch to GStreamer
 0.10:
Changes:
 teatime (2.6.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * debian/patches/04_gst0.10.patch,
     debian/patches/70_mandatory-relibtoolize.patch,
     debian/control (Closes: #401897):
     - Port to GStreamer 0.10 as 0.8 is no longer supported
     - patch by Sebastian Dröge <slomo@ubuntu.com>

    Bye,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>