unblock requests for young packages

Hi Debian-Release,

These packages entered Debian recently.  It would be nice to see them
added to Etch, if they match your criteria.

freedroidrpg 0.10.0+d070110-1
http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/freedroidrpg.html
10 days old (needed 10 days)
0 bug reports
popcon 52
Comment: This is a large package, but it's a nice and very playable
game.  I had lots of hours of fun "testing" this package. :)

gwhere 0.2.3.dfsg.1-2
http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gwhere.html
11 days old (needed 10 days)
0 bug reports
popcon 48
Comment: Nice catalog program for CDs and other removable media.  I've
tested this program only briefly, but it looks fine.

gmorgan 0.25-2
http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gmorgan.html
41 days old (needed 10 days)
0 bug reports
popcon 25
Comment: For musicians.  Looks nice.  I'm still learning how to use it.

grhino 0.15.2-3
http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/grhino.html
11 days old (needed 10 days)
0 bug reports
popcon 21
Comment: I packaged this game because it can be used as a "gtp-engine"
with "quarry".  I intend to update "quarry" to depend on "gnugo" and
"grhino" (and later also "gamazons") for the "gtp-engines".

gamazons 0.83-2
http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gamazons.html
32 days old (needed 10 days)
1 wishlist bug report
popcon 27
Comment: I packaged this game for the AI to be wrapped in a "gtp-engine"
for "quarry", see the open wishlist bug.

kcheckers 0.8.1-1
http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kcheckers.html
59 days old (needed 10 days)
0 bug reports
popcon 34
Comment: Just another board game.  I packaged this game because someone
requested a package (RFP).

Will you consider these packages for Etch? Thanks in advance,

Bart Martens