please unblock Gajim-0.11

Hi all,

I'm the Gajim package maintainer, and I would like gajim 0.11 package to
be included in etch. Let me explain why:

first a very annoying bug (infinite popup window) is fixed in 0.11 and
not in etch version: bug #410047
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=410047)

IPv6 (an important thing in Etch) is supported in this version (bug #386062)

some other minor bugs are fixed too (#398911: about avatars, and others
not reported in Debian: compatibility problem with ichat for example).
Of course many new features are also included.

Finaly gajim-0.11 is in unstable since 2006-12-22 and no important bug
report have been filled.

Do you think it is possible?

Thanks
--