libclucene-dev bug marked etch-ignore???

Hello there.

I must say that everyone is doing an excellent job taking etch out.

i mailed here because there is a bug in clucene-dev[0] that prevents anything to compile against it.

There are some disarranged paths in the header files.

if this bug is not corrected, the package is unusable, so ... i don't agree with the connotation of etch-ignore on it.

I repeat: This package is completly broke by the bugs that where tagged etch-ignore.

Thank you release Managers.

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=libclucene-dev

best regards

Luis Matos