Packages for your consideration in order to be included in sarge.

	Hello, Release Managers.  I have a couple of petitions:
- glob2:
0.8.21-3 (testing)
0.8.21-4 (sid)

	The only difference was commenting line 132 of libgag/src/FileManager.cpp
in -4 because if not, *my* own build directory
(namely /home/ender/debian/whatever) was included among the default
directories for game data.  With automount activated, this can trigger lots
of errors in the log (see #408733).  I did not like that, so maybe you would
like to let it pass.

- linux-ntfs:
1.13.1-4 (testing)
1.13.1-6 (sid)

	The change here is a patch (Frans Pop knows intimately all the stuff about
it) for ntfsprogs/ntfsresize.c in order to fix a serious resizing problem
with Vista partitions (basically, it did not boot after resizing it with the
d-i).  I had no news of regressions or other errors (neither success, I
admit).

	Etch *should* ship -6.

	Best regards,

		Ender.