Re: unblock request: utf8-migration-tool

> Is there any reason (apart from our respected release managers burning
> out which is perfectly understandable given the load we all add to
> their shoulders) to have that request unanswered?

Luk has briefly mentioned to me on IRC that this hasn't been unnoticed
by the release team but the approval requires a discussion among them
to have, which couldn't happen up to now.

Thanks, Luk, for the news.

About Frans remarks: the suggestions would definitely be an
improvement for the prevalence of the package but, even without them
the package can be of some use for our future users so I wouldn't see
the lack of documentation or user guides as a blocking issue.