Re: egroupware for etch

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 06:14:48PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Please approve egroupware 1.2.106-2.dfsg-1 for etch.  This is a
> maintenance release over what is currently in etch, and it is required
> to be able to use PHP 5 and/or PostgreSQL 8.1.

addressbook/inc/import/Import_from_Horde seems new, as does a big move
to the way the database object (bomydms) is handled, meaning that most
(all?) of the database calls have been re-written.

I've had a look through the debdiff and can't se anything that stands
out as a regression, but with a complete change of the database handling
functions, I'm not sure that there won't be any problems.

Prehaps just the patches for php5.2 could be applied.

Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3